- If you are a new student, or if you were not enrolled in a GSWP class during the fall 2018 session, please use this application and registration form.
- If you are a continuing student who was enrolled in a GSWP class during the fall 2018 session, you may fill out the current student registration form.
- All students must also complete an on-line residency verification process at www.ncresidency.org to qualify for in-state tuition. This process must be repeated every year. Students who do not complete or update this vertification will be billed the out-of-state tuition rate. If you have any questions, about the residency process, please contact Marion Yeager at email@example.com.
Please mail completed form with tuition payment to:
UNC Asheville OneStop Office
One University Heights, CPO 1570
Asheville, NC 28804
Tuition for Spring 2019
Tor those who qualify for in-state tuition through www.ncresidency.org, tuition is $155.81 per credit hour. Students who are determined to be out-of-state for tuition purposes, or students who fail to complete the Residency Determination Services process, will be billed for out-of-state tuition at $720.77 per credit hour.
- 5-week classes (1 credit hour): $155.81 in-state, $720.77 out-of-state
- 10-week classes (2 credit hours): $311.62 in-state, $1441.54 out-of-state
- 15-week classes (3 credit hours): $467.43 in-state, $2162.31 out-of-state
Please submit tuition payment with your application/registration form. Checks and money orders should be made to UNCA.
If you have questions, please contact Tommy Hays at 828-279-3282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawals & Refunds
Please note that refunds will only be given for cancellations received more than two weeks prior to the first class meeting.
Students who decide to withdraw from a class after it has begun should contact our office immediately by email to email@example.com. Failure to attend class without completing the official withdrawal paperwork before the end of the withdrawal period will result in an F as a final grade.
To ensure that students receive individual attention from the instructor, enrollment is limited. In some courses, the instructor’s permission is required for admission. See course descriptions where applicable.