North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University in Raleigh offers graduate engineering degree programs through its office on the UNC Asheville campus, NCSU Engineering Programs at Asheville. The program office manages and facilitates opportunities for engineering education in the Western North Carolina region.
At the graduate-level, the following opportunities are available via NCSU EngineeringOnline:
- Master of Engineering (various concentrations)
- Master of Civil Engineering
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
These degrees and graduate-level courses are available statewide and beyond to qualified students. The ideal candidate has a B.S. degree in engineering with a 3.0 GPA. Students who do not meet these qualifications may prepare themselves with appropriate undergraduate courses or demonstrate competence in graduate-level courses.
Course registration, tuition payment, degree application and academic support are handled directly by N.C. State University in Raleigh.
The N.C. State University Engineering Programs at Asheville office functions as a regional resource center for students in Western North Carolina who are taking EngineeringOnline courses. Services include:
- Exam Proctoring
- Access to UNC Asheville Library (small fee required)
- Site for meetings between N.C. State faculty and remote students.
For more information, please contact:
Engineering - NCSU
311 Rhoades/Robinson Hall, CPO 2360
1 University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804
Last edited by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 25, 2013